Medication

What happens if you dont take your meds for seven days, Norvir,travada, and reyetaz, and is it true that you can become tolerate of your meds, and how long do you have to be undetectable before you can stop taking meds

Thanks for your post.

There usually aren't significant consequences in a short interruption of treatment- especially if your viral load was undetectable at the time of discontinuation.

If by "tolerant", you mean resistant, the emergence of drug resistance is quite unusual among persons who are on well-chosen first line medications and are acceptably adherent.

As for stopping, I'd encourage you to surf the treatment interruption category of this forum. In general, I'm not one to recommend stopping treatment unless there is a compelling reason (like finances or serious side effects).

In any event, be sure to discuss your interruption (and reasoning) with your doctor.

I hope that this is helpful, BY

hiv dont exists?
It's time to relax..Husband +ive wife neg