Just want to be well again.

Is it possible to become a patient to either Dr. Benjamin Young, David Wohl or Gerald Pierone. I am finally ready to face this but I can't in my area of Georgia. I am willing to travel and have health insurance. You three seem to have the most knowledge available and seem to really care.

If this request is impossible can you recommend an expert.

Thanks.

Thanks for your post.

Finding an expert HIV healthcare provider can be challenging. Before traveling, I'd check in with your local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com)-- they often can provide the beta on your city and region. I know that there are excellent HIV doctors in Georgia- if you're in Atlanta, you might look up Dr. Melanie Thompson at ARCA.

I can't speak for Drs. Wohl and Pierone, but we are more than happy to take care of persons from outside of the Denver region. If you really can't locate someone locally (or you just like the idea of coming to the mountains), you can ring my office at 303 393 8050.

Good luck, BY

KP 1461
Choosing Meds.. Lipoatrophy already!