Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just want to be well again.
Dec 11, 2007

Is it possible to become a patient to either Dr. Benjamin Young, David Wohl or Gerald Pierone. I am finally ready to face this but I can't in my area of Georgia. I am willing to travel and have health insurance. You three seem to have the most knowledge available and seem to really care.

If this request is impossible can you recommend an expert.

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Young

Thanks for your post.

Finding an expert HIV healthcare provider can be challenging. Before traveling, I'd check in with your local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com)-- they often can provide the beta on your city and region. I know that there are excellent HIV doctors in Georgia- if you're in Atlanta, you might look up Dr. Melanie Thompson at ARCA.

I can't speak for Drs. Wohl and Pierone, but we are more than happy to take care of persons from outside of the Denver region. If you really can't locate someone locally (or you just like the idea of coming to the mountains), you can ring my office at 303 393 8050.

Good luck, BY

Previous
KP 1461
Next
Choosing Meds.. Lipoatrophy already!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.