no med?hw long?

Hello, I've tested positif for HIV and i still haven't sen my Dr for more tests (CD and VL and others) but as i c from the forum, the treatment doesn't have to start immediately... how long is it possible for a person to be HIV positive and not having to take drugs? and for how long might we live with the drugs? and is it worth living? I would like to ask another question, is there natural products to boost the immunity system? and maybe help reduce VL to delay the drug use as much as possible? Thank you all. this forum is an inspiration!

You need to see an HIV doctor. The answers to your questions lie in the CD4 and viral load results. HIV treatment is indicated when the CD4 falls below 350. If you have a CD4 of 800, great - you will likely be able to wait to start meds. If it is 80, you are overdue for treatment and risk unnecessary complications.

Is it worth living? Why not? HIV can be treated and controlled. Meds are increasingly easier to take and becoming more available across our beautiful planet. Many people diagnosed today can live well for decades and will likely succumb to some other condition.

Natural products have been disappointing as far as HIV treatment.

Go see your doctor. Learn your numbers and what you can do to control your infection and not vice-versa. If you need to get help for depression or adjusting to your infection, seek it.

Continue to get inspired.

splenectomy and increase of CD4
Do I need another Med?