Re: getting better or not??

To your correspondent awaiting the results of his tests.

I did much the same as you for several years, and in a moment of sobriety, I too faced up to what I had been doing and took "THE" test. Fortunately I only had to wait an hour for the result, which came back positive, it wasn't a surprise, but it was still one hell of a shock.

That was 4 years ago, I've been on meds (Truvada/boosted Atazanavir) for the last two years, I hope you get good news when you go back for your results, but if you turn out to be positive, then I want you to know that you are probably in for a tough time for a couple of months, but then you will realise that it's just another condition, which, if you look after your health, won't stop you from living to a ripe old age.

This post says it all.

Thanks

Atripla
splenectomy and increase of CD4