Dec 9, 2007
Should atripla be taken on an empty stomach, or is it better to have a little food to help absorption?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Either way. But, if you take Atripla with food, the efavirenz portion is better absorbed and this can increase the risk of side effects from this med (dizziness, vivid dreams). If you notice no problem taking the med with food, go for it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.