Dec 9, 2007
Red lines are appearing on my shoulders, hips and back. I feel very tired, headech all the day ang i dont feel hungry. I hve loose motions too. I've never told this anyone and never consulted with a doctor. Please tell me is it AIDS and what should i do now...?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no way to tell if you have HIV or AIDS by an email. You need to get tested so that you can know what to do. HIV treatment can make a huge difference in your health, if you are positive. If you are negative, then other causes of your problems can be looked for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Precum Could I Have HIV
- Testing Negative After Precum Touching Vagina
- Vaginal Fluid Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Licking Penis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.