getting better or not??

I am going to Aaron Diamond HIV research center Thursday for a full STD check. I know I have to wait for the blood work to come back. I had a lot of sex with out a condom and the last time I was tested was in 2004. I am a gay male for the last year I had a lot of sex with no condoms and when I had most of the sex I was on come kind of drug. I am sober today and trying to get my live back on track. I know at least 4 HIV poz guys that I had sex with, no condom. that is not saying if anyone else was poz that I did not know. fluids where defiantly exchanged as me receiving.. About 6 months a go I had sex with someone and I would say about 3 days or so I got sick. I had a fever a blister on my tummy and in the lower part of my privet area. it felt I had flu like systems, dry coifing, and tired. I did not think of any thing about it at the time. I looked up hiv blisters and the few blisters I had at the time look just like the ones I seen online. I was told he was hiv neg so I didn't think any thing about it. I had sex with a poz guy about 2 months ago. same thing with him fluids again happened. about 4 days later I was sick dry coifing I had a fever again and I was to tire I never felt so tired in my live. I been sick before but this was bad. A friend that is a nurse seem me and said my glans where swollen ..I could not get out of bed. I just stayed in bed and slept all day and night. the next day I felt a little better but not much. 3 days after I felt ok but not normal. I still get very tired for no reason I work, go to a meeting ( for my past drug use) and go home.. not much. I guess my question is : does hiv poz guys tend to get tired for no reason like that or do you think there might be more to it? The other question is with given the info I just gave you in your best guess do you think I am showing sings of being poz or turning.. I know the only way to find out is with blood work.

If you are not HIV infected now then, given your risk behavior, you will be soon. Your symptoms are very consistent with acute HIV infection but could also be due to other, more run of the mill infections.

I think going to Aaron Diamond is a great idea. There you will be HIV tested. If you are positive, you will be given advice regarding treatment and asked not to risk spread of your HIV to others or risk acquiring another infection. If you are negative, this is great news and the same advice on safer sex will be provided to help keep you negative.

Good luck

starting medicine
Mother recently diagnoised please help