Dec 7, 2007
I was prescribed Epizcom, reyataz and Norvir but couldn't handle the constant spun feeling (Nausea). I stopped the Norvir, is that OK?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Be sure to let your doctor know about the Norvir discontinuation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- How Do Boys Get Std?
- Alcohol And Resistance To Antiretrovirals
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.