Dec 7, 2007
I was prescribed Epizcom, reyataz and Norvir but couldn't handle the constant spun feeling (Nausea). I stopped the Norvir, is that OK?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Be sure to let your doctor know about the Norvir discontinuation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Can I Put On My Itchy Shingles?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.