Dec 7, 2007
I was prescribed Epizcom, reyataz and Norvir but couldn't handle the constant spun feeling (Nausea). I stopped the Norvir, is that OK?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Be sure to let your doctor know about the Norvir discontinuation.
Reyataz and Prevacid
Truvada & Kaletra
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Fever?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.