Who is more prone?

Hello there doctors, I am a 15 year old girl and very curioous about HIV and who is more prone to acquire it. No I am not HIV positive becuase I never had sex or was born with sai ddisease, but I would like to know who is more prone to contracting the virus Homosexuals or heterosexuals? I am doing a science project on this and was chosen to go to nationals with it. My teACHER THINKS THAT WITH ME DOING THIS, I can inform most of my peers about the dangers of sex and HIV since most kids in my school ahave already had sex or gotten the disease. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get a response. Thank your time.

Sincerely The last african american teen who hasn't had sex.

Anyone having unprotected sex can acquire HIV infection. It is of little use to try to compare risk of infection among certain groups. The virus can pass through mucosal surfaces (the shiny surfaces of our genitals and gastrointestinal tract). So, most sex acts are risky. (Note, some heterosexuals have anal sex too).

The message to your peers should be that they must not feel protected in any way just because they may be heterosexual.

is it ok?
alternative combination for Truvada