|is it ok?
Dec 2, 2007
Hi im HIV postitive my cd4 is 297 and my viral load is 4000, two mths ago its was 397cd4 and 12000 viral load... so i have to go on meds or should i just keep getin bloodwork,take care of myself more and she what happens?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is time to start meds AND take care of yourself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What To Do About Herpes On Face?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.