How to find the right support group
Nov 29, 2007
How can I find the most appropiate support group. I am extremely active- I play on a Rubgy Team, I practice Mixed Martial Arts and I train for Triathlons. The problem is that most if not all of the support groups that I have participated in only want to discuss the the dying and surving aspect of being HIV positive. I want a support group that takes a more holistic approach to life.
Response from Dr. Horwath
You are involved with some very good health promoting activities. If you want a more holistic group, you may do better searching within the alternative medicine community.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.