How to find the right support group

How can I find the most appropiate support group. I am extremely active- I play on a Rubgy Team, I practice Mixed Martial Arts and I train for Triathlons. The problem is that most if not all of the support groups that I have participated in only want to discuss the the dying and surving aspect of being HIV positive. I want a support group that takes a more holistic approach to life.

Response from Dr. Horwath

You are involved with some very good health promoting activities. If you want a more holistic group, you may do better searching within the alternative medicine community.

Anxiety
side effects