How to find the right support group
Nov 29, 2007
How can I find the most appropiate support group. I am extremely active- I play on a Rubgy Team, I practice Mixed Martial Arts and I train for Triathlons. The problem is that most if not all of the support groups that I have participated in only want to discuss the the dying and surving aspect of being HIV positive. I want a support group that takes a more holistic approach to life.
Response from Dr. Horwath
You are involved with some very good health promoting activities. If you want a more holistic group, you may do better searching within the alternative medicine community.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Anal Fingering
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.