Hiv is able to cure now
Nov 28, 2007
is it able to cure Hiv now? i am a person who Hiv positive, may i go to cure hiv in other country?
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
There is no cure for HIV infection.
However, there are very highly effective medicines to prevent the very serious complications of HIV/AIDS. These antiretroviral medications are available in most countries around the world (though many persons still have difficulty accessing these medicines).
Let us know where you live, perhaps we can help in connecting you with experienced medical providers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.