|5 min. later.
Nov 28, 2007
Hi there, Woke up a little later this morning and took my medication 5 min. after required time. 9:05, instead of 9:00. Silly question, but is that ok? Just want to ease my anxiety. Thank you!Taking kivexa/rayatz/norvir
| Response from Dr. Young
ok, ease your anxiety.
Five minutes is hardly a problem.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit Or Tears?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
- Where Do Herpes Show Up Inside Your Mouth?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.