|what do i do???
Nov 26, 2007
i have found out about 2yrs a go i was hiv+ and every thing was fine about a year in too it but i moved too houston tx and not for about a yeas i have not been too a dr and on my meds i am geting scared and i dont know what too do or where too go i need help asap thatnks for taking the time too read this...
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You are living in a big city. There is a major medical center there and AIDS Service Organizations. Let your fingers (or Google) do the walking.
Baylor has an HIV clinic as does the University of Texas Health Science Center. Joe Gathe, MD has a clinic (and his own website http://www.josephgathe.com/home.htm). There is also the Thomas Street Health Center.
At these places there are clinicians and people who can guide you to services you can benefit from.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.