Nov 24, 2007
I came accross a traditional Medicin (food supplement rather) and people are using it in fighting HIV AIDS. How do you see this product?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
While there are some who have claimed activity of this fungal extract in persons with HIV, there are no scientific publications on the subject of cordyceps and HIV. I would be very suspect of the use of any untested (for safety or effectiveness) products for any reason.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Having Sex Just Once With A Hiv Positive Person
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From Hiv-positive Person
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Is Acute Bronchitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.