|how to stop taking drugs?
Nov 24, 2007
what is otc drugs?
| Response from Dr. Young
OTC stands for "over-the-counter". These are the medications that can be purchased without a healthcare provider's prescription.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.