|med or food
Nov 23, 2007
Is it possible to be positive and healthy just by eating right and exercising(without the use of medical treatment-pills )?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, but for the vast majority of HIVers, eating right and exercising won't prevent the eventual progression of HIV disease and AIDS.
Prior to 1996, thousands of patients tried virtually everything- nothing worked and many died. Since the use of combination HIV treatments, disease progression and death has been virtually eliminated (for those who have access to care and treatment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.