med or food
Nov 23, 2007
Is it possible to be positive and healthy just by eating right and exercising(without the use of medical treatment-pills )?
Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, but for the vast majority of HIVers, eating right and exercising won't prevent the eventual progression of HIV disease and AIDS.
Prior to 1996, thousands of patients tried virtually everything- nothing worked and many died. Since the use of combination HIV treatments, disease progression and death has been virtually eliminated (for those who have access to care and treatment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.