Nov 20, 2007
Norvir 100 mg once a day, Reyataz 150 mg twice a day, Emtricitabine 200 mg once a day. Please give me your opinion of these meds for treating my HIV
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The use of Norvir-boosted Reyataz is very popular and a recommended component of first-line treatment. Emtricitabine (FTC) should be combined with another drug, usually tenofovir (Viread) or combined into Truvada. FTC alone with boosted 'taz would not among my recommended treatments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.