ISENTRESS covered by Humana?
Nov 20, 2007
Now that Isentress is FDA approved. When will Humana or someone cover it on their Medicare Prescription Plan?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I'm aware, raltegravir (Isentress) should be covered by all major US insurance plans. It is covered in our state (Colorado). If there are concerns, I'd have your doctor contact his or her local Merck sales representative. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Headache During Seroconversion
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.