|ISENTRESS covered by Humana?
Nov 20, 2007
Now that Isentress is FDA approved. When will Humana or someone cover it on their Medicare Prescription Plan?
| Response from Dr. Young
As far as I'm aware, raltegravir (Isentress) should be covered by all major US insurance plans. It is covered in our state (Colorado). If there are concerns, I'd have your doctor contact his or her local Merck sales representative. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Balanitis Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.