Nurse in training stuck my son with a used needle by mistake.

My wife and I brought my two children to our Doctors office for their influenza shot and the nurse in training accidentally stuck my son with the same needle that was just used on my daughter. The nurse realized immediately what had happened and removed the needle very quickly. The Doctor reassured us that there was nothing to be concerned about because our daughter is a healthy little girl and could not transmit any possible diseases to my son. Should we assume that our son will be alright or should we consult another physician?

Thanks for your post.

Unless your daughter has HIV, there's no way that your son could have contracted HIV through this exposure.

BY

Changing meds
What is ELISA HIV means?