Hiv inside the body and blood transfutions

I tested posative for hiv in december of last year, since I have began taking Atripla and my viral load is now undetectable. Does Hiv die inside your body after time? and this may sound stupid, but I was curiose as to if draining my blood and recieving uninfected blood would have any affect on viral load.

HIV travels in the blood like cars travel on a highway - top get from point A to point B. HIV lives and replicates in many tissues of the body including the lymph nodes, gut and brain.

HIV medications do not kill the virus. They act more like birth control for HIV, preventing the virus from replicating and then giving the immune system a chance to respond.

So bloodletting is bad, HIV meds are good.

Start Treatment ?
Lipoatrophy - no meds?