Nov 18, 2007
After how long can one take ARVs after or before alcohol consumption
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There aren't any specific restrictions regarding the (modest) use of alcohol and HIV medications. So, in moderation, it's perfectly fine to have a drink or two (provided that you don't have hepatitis infection, then it's important to discuss this with your doctor).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.