Change in cd4 counts

About a year ago, my CD4 counts were about 1,000 and undectable.

6 months ago they dropped to 799 and undectable

i redid my labs last week and now they say they have dropped to 719 and undetectable

Change in me are

i am six four 200 pounds, i was 220 and have worked hard to get my weight back to 200. I exercise and lift weights daily. Eat a diet of 85% raw food and 15% cooked. I am almost all vegetarian except some fish.

I take the recommended vitamins from houston buyers but only 4 a day. I get barley green supplements, carrot juice and a wealth of antioxidants. I do't eat sugar or anything that comes out of a box.

I am curious as to the dropping in the cd4 counts yet undetectable.

I am a teacher with a very stressful group of disabled students and tons of paper work which lately has bogged me down. I do not expeirnece depression and am a very upbeat person.

I am currently on the regimen of sustiva and epzicom

I am not running scared as i know there are many variabilities in cd4 counts. I will be visitn with my doctor in 2 weeks.

What do you suggest and what concerns do you tink might be happening. I have ben poz for about 4-5 years with hiv 1

Any input would be appreciated. I am not a worrier rather i prefer to just know the truth if there is any with my questions

Thanks

Thank you for your post.

My guess is that you may be over-reading your labs. All of your tests are well within the normal range of CD4 counts and your viral load is undetectable.

I'd look at the CD4 percentages (or CD4/CD8 ratio). If these are stable (or even increasing), I'd not worry at all.

BY

Atripla - wishful thinking?
lipodystrophy