Initial T Cell Count and Viral Load
Nov 17, 2007
Is there a correlation between the number of T Cells a person has at begining of HIV infection and the value of the viral load once it stabilizes? With more T Cells to infect at the start might that mean higher viral load?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.