|what do i do now?
Nov 14, 2007
I recently asked a question and i got a reply from Dr. Young. the question was posted at http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Archive/Thoughts/Q188554.html
now i want to get some help from HIV expert. i am not from this country, and i don't know where to go. my friend is living in Boston, and i need to help her out. please give me a lead as to where to go.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up.
A good place to start in Boston is Fenway Community Health . They will have staff that can help your friend.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.