what do i do now?
Nov 14, 2007
I recently asked a question and i got a reply from Dr. Young. the question was posted at http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Archive/Thoughts/Q188554.html
now i want to get some help from HIV expert. i am not from this country, and i don't know where to go. my friend is living in Boston, and i need to help her out. please give me a lead as to where to go.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up.
A good place to start in Boston is Fenway Community Health . They will have staff that can help your friend.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.