Persistant Warts

I have been fighting warts for approximately two years. I have a patch of warts on my both hands and all fingers, on the upper portion of both arms, on my leg, and some flat warts have appeared on my face. The wart diagnosis was confirmed by biopsy. During this time I have tried 57 different treatments: high dose tagemet, Aldara, flouracil, Retin-A, heat treatments, freezing, over-the-counter medications, and every home remedy from zinc to garlic to duct tape. Nothing has helped. All the while my CD-4 count has remained in the range of 1000+ and viral load undetectable. As a result I have completely withdrawn from my friends, quit work and my gym, and seldom go out in public. I need help! Now to the question. I've read about DNCB usage for warts. Is this a viable option and is this by prescription? Thanks for your advice.

DNCB has been studied and found to be useful for treatment of warts. Since you have not tried this agent and obviously you have a serious problem, it seems logical to try this approach. It is applied directly to the involved area and needs to be administered by a doctor so you will need to find a clinician with experience in its use. Here is a link to a short description of the use of DNCB for warts.

Good luck!

Atripla..Is it right for me?
what do i do now?