When to start treatment

my friends recently found out that she and her 4 year old daughter are HIV positive. she knew in 2004 (almost 4 years ago), and i am advising her to go to the doctor. is it too late to seek medication? when is a good time to start treatment?

Dan

Dan, thanks for your post.

It is really unfortunate that your friend has not yet found a HIV doctor-- she risks her health and the health of her child. So, I agree with you, that it is imperative that she get medical evaluation.

It's never too late to get evaluation and when needed to start HIV medications. In this country (and many others), AIDS complications are entirely avoidable if one is under medical care and has access to medications.

If we can be of any, any further assistance, please don't hesitate to write back. BY

hgh and oxandrolone
Atripla..Is it right for me?