Status Update

I just wanted to give you guys a status update, so the rest of your readers also hear success stories!

I was diagnosed with HIV just under a year ago (Dec 2006).

My viral load jumped up through three orders of magnitude to just over 1 million by April of 2007. My CD4% was down to 15%.

My Dr and I decided to move forward with a clinical trial that was testing the new Issentress (MK0518) vs Sustiva, along with Truvada.

In eight weeks my VL went from over 1 million to undetectable! But what surprised me even more is that I've had no physical side-effects from the treatment!

All the little health issues I was having (swollen lyph nodes, sore throat, rashes, etc.), have also all cleared up.

My latest results at week 24, showed my CD4% at 31 (the lowest end of normal!), and all my hemo and chem assays all come back with all numbers in the green!

I've been on a very aggressive low saturated fat diet, and have lowered my LDL to 93, raised my HDL to 33, and lowered my trigs from over 300 down to 153.

Things are really looking up for me.

I really appreciate everyone at The Body for their help, advice, and patience.

THANKS!!!

Thanks for your post and follow up.

It's great to hear about your results-- sounds like you're doing great. It's all the more impressive that you've done this and dramatically reduced your lipd values.

Stay in touch, BY

Isentress?
hgh and oxandrolone