Nov 13, 2007
How do I find a Doctor who specializes in HIV/AIDS treatment? I live in Suffolk County , Long Island NY.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are many excellent doctors in Long Island. Depending on where you live, insurance factors etc, you should be able to find a very experienced and qualified HIV specialist.
Two places to look for advice are your local AIDS Service Organization (ASO)-- you can look up TheBody's ASOfinder.com or check out the "Find a Provider" function from the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Heterosexual Transmission Of Hiv Female To Male
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- Over The Counter Creams For Neuropathy
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Hiv Diagnosis Stories
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.