Diet pills and atripla
Nov 9, 2007
Can I take diet pills with atripla?
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
I always advise caution when mixing HIV medications with either prescription, non-prescription or supplement medications.
I'd need to know more about which diet pills you are referring to before making any recommendations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.