Nov 9, 2007
I recently dropped Sustiva from my combo. This left Truvada and Norvir boosted Lexiva. Do these remaaining meds constitute a full drug regimen or do I need to replace the Sustiva with another med?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Without knowing the full details of your past medical and treatment history, it can be difficult to know exactly why you should or should not discontinue part of your treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Vaginal Sex
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.