Is it a good comb

Hi Dr Benjamin: Here Am I, writing from lisbon, to send you and the others docs my thanks for your great job here in this site! I also have 2 questions to you: is Reyataz+Norvir+Truvada a good comb for a guy thar is seropositive for 13 years and stoped meds 5 years ago and now is resuming meds with cd4 350? And what about this comb and lipodistrophy and buffalo humb? Can you help me please?

Thank you for your post from Lisbon (one of my all time favorite cities).

The regimen of tenofovir/FTC (Truvada) + ritonavir-boosted atazanavir (Reyataz) is a very popular and recommended first-line treatment regimen. It is important with this regimen to remember to take your medicines with food and to avoid certain types of antacids. In our experience, this is a very effective regimen.

The components of your regimen are not thought to be associated with significant risk of lipodystrophy.

Be well, BY

Switching from Viracept?
Single pill without Sustiva?