Flu or ARS

I hope this has not been asked. I looked and didnt see an answer. Two weeks ago, i was intoxicated and brought a man home. I cant remember if we had sex or not but I know there was oral. I dont believe there was any ejaculation. He swears up and down we didnt have sex. At any rate, Within 48 hours, I began to take PEP and was feeling fine except for some of the mild side effects. Two days ago, I felt like I was coming down with a cold and my body began to ache. The cold never took but my body still hurts. I dont have a fever or anything else. Im wondering-does this sound like ARS and since Im on PEP, would I experiece ARS?? or if it is flu season and I have just picked up one of the million viruses going around. Thank you for you help...

Nervous

It could be the flu or a cold but it is impossible to rule out acute HIV infection just by symptoms. I would also be concerned about side effects of your HIV meds. Go to your doctor and have an HIV viral load test done, a complete blood count, blood chemistries including liver tests and a CPK level (a muscle enzyme).

Any chance his man could be tested for HIV. If he is negative, it would reduce your worry.

Have AIDS with no insurance
Mixing med's