Just diagnosed

I was recently diagnosed with HIV, and i'm trying to familiarize myself with abbreviations and terms used in these boards. For example CD4, CD4%, NMRI, VL 447, etc... and if any one can please provide me with the basic terminology that in preparation for my upcoming first fist with my DR. and so I can better comprehend these boards. Thank you.

Thebody.com website has all the info you need. Start at http://www.thebody.com/index/whatis/basics.html. There you will find the basics and links for more. You also need to use your clinic as a source of education. Ask your health care provider to sit for a few minutes to explain the fundementals to you.

You can also find some helpful info at http://www.aidsinfonet.org/factsheets.php.

26 and living with HIV
Reinfection