Oct 21, 2007
sir i want to ask you only in how much year the treatment of hiv/aids will be avilable.
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not exactly sure what the aim of your question is.
HIV/AIDS therapies are available in most parts of the world. Appropriately selected and monitored, combination HIV therapies can restore health and prevent death.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.