Need to change from AZT and DDC

I'm HIV+ 22 years, asymptomatic, viral load never over 400 (last test 317), CD4 count 345 (has varied between 270 and 450, and was 310 when I tested positive in '86). I've taken old schools meds for 20 years, AZT and DDC. I can no longer access DDC, and have to switch to a new regimen. Any words of advice would be most welcome! Thank you very much.

The first step would be to check a genotype to see if any viral mutations are present. But with a viral load so low it may not be possible to amplify enough virus to determine the genotypic mutations. If there is no genotypic data to help with the decision then it seems logical to simply try Atripla. This co-formulated pill consists of Viread+Emtriva+Sustiva and is taken at bedtime.

Good luck old school!

progressing long term non-progressor: when to start treatment?
hernia Operation