diarrhea and atripla and heart meds

I've recently had a heart drug eluting heart stent, am taking also Atripla HIV med, with Plavix Metoprolol in the mornings. Atripla, Lipitor, and Metoprolol in the evenings. Any reason that diarrhea should flare up. I've not had a problem with the atripla prior to this.

I do not see an obvious cause for diarrhea with this mix of meds. It is possible that the Lipitor is doing this and holding this drug for a few days, if your doc agrees, could help determine if this is the case.

A work up to make sure there is no infection causing the diarrhea should be done first.

PEP: an ethical question?
PEPSE in 36 hours