atripla and grapefruit juice
Oct 11, 2007
I've heard that grapefruit juice can have a negative impact on some drugs. What about Atripla? Can I drink grapefruit juice while taking Atriple?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, so long as you're not drinking huge amounts of grapefruit juice, there isn't sufficient drug interactions to interfere with your HIV medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Oral Sex On A Woman And Stds
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Late Stage HIV Testing False Negative
- Someone May Have Intentionally Injected Hiv
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.