Blood in stool

I have been taking Prilosec OTC once a day for the past three years (under doctors advice). Lately I have been seeing bright red blood in my stools. I read a story somewhere that mentioned extended use of Prilosedc can cause bowel inflamation. If this is the case what alternatives do I have to keep acid reflex under control?

Thanks for your post.

I'm not sure what the cause of the blood in your stools is, but this is not something to be taken lightly, especially in light of the fact that you have ulcer disease.

I'd let your doctor know about your symptoms as soon as possible. BY

Atripla and Testim
CD4 Counts and CD4%