atripla and liver problems

I have had two blood test that have shown elevated enzymes, all i know is the number was around 200-250. The hep screen came back negative. Ive been taking atripla for about a year now. The first three out of the last five blood test my liver function was normal. Is it the atripla causing the problem, is there any other thing it could be? thank you! :)

Thanks for your post.

There are many different causes to elevated liver function tests-- they range from drug toxicity (unusual with Atripla) to infections to gall stones.

The best thing to do now is to make sure that you get proper medical follow up and diagnostics.

Hope this is a start, BY

How many antivirals are needed?
Missed Dosage I think