|when will more hiv drugs become generic
Oct 7, 2007
Now that AZT and ddl are available in generics approx. when will the other drugs become available in generics, what about the 1st all generic cocktail thanks... the prices are unbearable
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Check out: http://www.cptech.org/ip/health/aids/druginfo.html
We have a while to wait for our most popular HIV medications to come off patent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.