when will more hiv drugs become generic
Oct 7, 2007
Now that AZT and ddl are available in generics approx. when will the other drugs become available in generics, what about the 1st all generic cocktail thanks... the prices are unbearable
Response from Dr. Wohl
Check out: http://www.cptech.org/ip/health/aids/druginfo.html
We have a while to wait for our most popular HIV medications to come off patent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.