HIV + sister in developing country
Oct 7, 2007
I have a sister whom I love sooo dearly, she is hiv+ and her husband almost dying. she is still perfectly healthy bt will not afford meds in a developing country. Is there anyway she could be sponsored by hiv researches to leave her country and participate in researches abroad while she gets tratment?
Response from Dr. Pierone
This seems unlikely to occur in view of immigration policies and restrictions. There might be some developing treatment options in her home country. What country does she live in?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Could I Have AIDS
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.