Journal of Irreproducible Results

Hi doctor, Please help me, I am so worried. Does The Journal of irreproducible results give authentic and accurate results about HIV? You once said something from the Journal of irreproducible results. Is the JIR is a scientific funny magazine not true magazine for diagnosing problem. Please reply soon.

Here is a link to the post in which I mentioned the Journal of Irreproducible Results. If this journal was actually named the Journal of Reproducible Results then it would presumably provide authentic and accurate information.

In truth, The Journal of Irreproducible Results is a bimonthly science humor magazine published since 1955. So this would be classified as a scientific funny magazine. Here is a link to the web site

Viral load blip
HIV + sister in developing country