Oct 2, 2007
I JUST STARTED THIS HERBAL COLON CLEANSE, HOW CAN IT OR WOULD IT AFFECT MY HIV MEDS.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure. Some medications are absorbed or reabsorbed in the lower GI tract but I am unaware if this is the case for HIV meds. My hunch is that colonics should not be a problem but it is not an area that has been studied.
Regimen with least side effects
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.