Oct 2, 2007
I JUST STARTED THIS HERBAL COLON CLEANSE, HOW CAN IT OR WOULD IT AFFECT MY HIV MEDS.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure. Some medications are absorbed or reabsorbed in the lower GI tract but I am unaware if this is the case for HIV meds. My hunch is that colonics should not be a problem but it is not an area that has been studied.
Regimen with least side effects
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Chills Sweats Chest Pain Thrush
- Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes And Hiv
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.