Oct 2, 2007
I JUST STARTED THIS HERBAL COLON CLEANSE, HOW CAN IT OR WOULD IT AFFECT MY HIV MEDS.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am not sure. Some medications are absorbed or reabsorbed in the lower GI tract but I am unaware if this is the case for HIV meds. My hunch is that colonics should not be a problem but it is not an area that has been studied.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Does Exposure To Herpes Mean?
- What Doctor Treats Hpv In Men?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.