Oct 1, 2007
is this antibiotic perscribed to only HIV+ individuals? or is it used for the general population as well?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Bactrim (aslo called Septra) is a common antibiotic used for many different infections unrelated to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.