Oct 1, 2007
is this antibiotic perscribed to only HIV+ individuals? or is it used for the general population as well?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Bactrim (aslo called Septra) is a common antibiotic used for many different infections unrelated to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.