Oct 1, 2007
is this antibiotic perscribed to only HIV+ individuals? or is it used for the general population as well?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Bactrim (aslo called Septra) is a common antibiotic used for many different infections unrelated to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Elisa Detect Hiv-2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.